Please read carefully and be certain you understand the implications of signing:
- I fully understand and appreciate that axes of any size are potentially dangerous objects, the dangers, hazards, and risks inherent in axe throwing, and the inherent risks associated with the use and misuse of axes.
- I acknowledge and understand that I will be voluntarily engaging in activities that involve axes, which may result in the risk of serious injury, scarring, loss of an important bodily function, permanent disability, or death, and may cause severe social or economic losses due to not only my own actions, inaction or negligence, but also to the action, inaction or negligence of others or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at the time.
- I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in axe throwing.
- I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest staff member if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation.
- I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
- I release from, waive and discharge all actions, claims or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter have for damage or losses on account of injury, including permanent disability and death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other acts of LUMBERJAXES SH LLC, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents, as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities.
- I agree that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives agree not to sue LUMBERJAXES SH LLC, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities.
- I understand that drinking alcohol is not a requirement of the event. If I do consume alcohol during the event, I agree that I am over 21 years of age, and I do so of my own choice and volition and agree to drink responsibly.
- I assume the risks associated with alcohol consumption and take full responsibility for my own actions, safety and welfare.
- I agree to exercise ordinary and reasonable care at all times, and to not imbibe alcohol to the extent that my judgment is impaired. I understand the potential risks associated with the consumption of alcohol and acknowledges that I do not have or am not aware of any medical condition(s) that would prevent me from consuming alcohol or would result in any injury or damage as a result of alcohol consumption. I acknowledge and agree that LUMBERJAXES SH LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury, theft, loss or damage caused by my impaired judgment or negligence.
- I agree and understand that the staff and or owners of LUMBERJAXES SH LLC reserve the right to refuse entry, suspend or cancel any axe throwing related activities at any time for any reason.
- I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording.
- For league play, I understand and agree that this all of the above waiver, release and assumption of risk will remain on file and apply to the entirety of the current league season and applies whenever I am on LUMBERJAXES SH LLC premises.
- LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of
Coronavirus/COVID-19 (“COVID-19”); however, LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed or become
infected with COVID-19. Further, attending LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. Despite
our careful attention to sterilization and disinfection, there is still a chance that you could be exposed to an illness at
LUMBERJAXES SH LLC.
- City Axe LLC has a contract with Lumberjaxes SH LLC to provide catering services which includes alcohol service. I understand and agree that I am voluntarily opting to receive catering and alcohol service from City Axe LLC at 1689 McFarland Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15216.
I voluntarily seek to participate in the programs offered by LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to
exposure to the COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending
programs offered by LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be
exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC and that such exposure or infection may result in personal
injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at
LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to,
LUMBERJAXES SH LLC SH LLC employees, contractors, members, class participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my myself (including, but
not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may
experience or incur in connection with my attendance at LUMBERJAXES SH LLC or participation in LUMBERJAXES SH LLC events
(“Claims”). On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless LUMBERJAXES SH LLC, its employees,
agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, actions,
damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any
Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of LUMBERJAXES SH LLC, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether
a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any of LUMBERJAXES SH LLC programs.
I fully understand and acknowledge the above information, risks and cautions regarding a compromised immune system and
have disclosed to my provider any conditions in my health history which may result in a compromised immune system.
I acknowledge that LUMBERJAXES SH LLC has an interest in protecting the health and safety of its staff, members and class
participants, and I hereby acknowledge my responsibility to notify the studio if I or a member of my household test positive
for, are diagnosed as having, COVID-19 or any other communicable disease.
I further acknowledge that I will not attend a LUMBERJAXES SH LLC class, program or event if any of the following occur:
a. I am experience any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills,
repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
b. I have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
c. I have traveled to a highly impacted area within the United State of America in the last 14 days.
d. I have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health
e. I am not following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to COVID-19.
f. I have been directed to self-quarantine due to potential exposure to COVID-19 by a medical professional and/or the
Department of Health, or similar local, state or Federal agency.
By entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND I DO SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I AGREE TO PARTICIPATE KNOWING THE RISKS AND CONDITIONS INVOLVED AND DO SO ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I ACKNOWLEDGE READING THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE AXE THROWING RANGE AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM.